Who We Are
Responding to God’s grace, we are a community of disciples we are called to embrace diversity and to connect all generations to God’s family. All of our ministries are designed intentionally to accomplish that vision.
Our four Core Values are:
- Nurturing Christian disciples at all ages and stages of faith.
- Caring for others with love and compassion.
- Connecting with God’s grace and forgiveness through worship, thanksgiving, and prayer.
- Strengthening relationships within the body of Christ, embracing diversity.
It is the calling and passion of our staff and congregational leaders to carry out Trinity Lutheran Church’s mission and core values each day.
Trinity Lutheran Church looks for individuals with a wide variety of gifts and talents who are looking for a challenging, collaborative and creative work environment. If you feel like God is leading you to be a part of this team, and your skills match any of the open positions, please consider applying.
As employment opportunities become available, Trinity Lutheran Church will post them here for those who may be interested in joining our staff. Current openings are listed below. Please submit all resumes to Trinity Lutheran Church at the following email address: HR@trinitylansdale.com
Thank you for your interest!
Event Coordinator Position
Do you love to host a party? Are you an organizational fanatic? If so, Trinity needs you! A team of disciples is needed to be Event Coordinators. This is a part-time position and is paid at $15 an hour. You will ensure the smooth running of events held at the church. This will include concerts, recitals, conferences, and other events handled through facility rentals.
- Event hosts will receive details of events including setup, catering needs, and custodial needs.
- Be present at event and be available for questions and concerns.
- Communicate with catering and custodial staff as needed.
- Ensure event goes off without a hitch.
- Solve any problems that arise before, during, or after event to improve future events.
- Check restrooms during event and restock if necessary.
- Ensure group understands and abides by facility usage guidelines they have agreed to.