The Janke Family Trust Educational Fund was established through the generosity of the Janke family, members of Trinity. The scholarship is awarded annually to a Trinity member who is a graduating high school senior planning on continuing higher education. The recipient shall exemplify truthfulness, fairness, the ability to build good will and friendships and provide mutually beneficial experiences to all concerned.
Criteria for selection may/will be based on:
- The student has shared generously of their time and talents with the ministry of Trinity during their high school years.
- The student has successfully completed the requirements to graduate from high school and has been accepted to an accredited institution of higher learning.
- The student reflects the character and spirit of the Janke Family Trust Educational Scholarship Fund
- The Committee will also consider the student’s efforts made to balance work, school, and church involvement.
- The student shows a commitment to faith and the worship life of the church.
- The student’s involvement in his/her community and service organizations.
Please submit all applications by Sunday, April 9, 2017, to Todd Simpson, Trinity Endowment Committee, at email@example.com. Applications are on the website under Give: Janke Scholarship.